Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Watching it All Come Together

This weekend things really came together. We made our final (WOO HOO!!!) big shopping trip! Grammy and I did research during my Spring break and J did extensive research online and we finally decided on our appliances. On Saturday afternoon I went with Joshua to Lowes to pick them up. Other than that I pretty much stayed away from the little house. At this point in the project, there aren't many jobs for me. I definitely wouldn't know how to install appliances and so much of the detail stuff is a one-person kind of job. (To be honest, I didn't mind taking it easy. Who wouldn't?!) When I came up to see the progress Saturday night I was more than pleasantly surprised! Everything looks so good!



As of right now our plan is to move into the little house in T-minus 3 days!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment