Sunday, June 17, 2012

One Wonderful Year


Thankful doesn't begin to describe how I feel about being married to the man of my dreams! For an entire year now I've been blessed to be the wife of such an amazing man! He makes everyday feel like my birthday, and if you know me, birthdays are a BIG deal! :) He is simply wonderful to me. He reminds me of what Jesus looks like every-single-day! He is the picture of patience and gentleness while simultaneously being my brave hero- afraid of nothing and able to fix anything! I love him! Happy Anniversary, my beloved Joshua! I can't wait to celebrate a many, many more years with you! :)

To celebrate our first anniversary my sweet man swept me away to the beach for a fun weekend. We had a great time trading our little cottage for an ocean-front room. We got to go for long walks on the beach, eat some really good food, and of course watch a little Carolina baseball. :) Fortunately for us our anniversary will pretty much always coinside with college baseball super regionals or the College World Series. In our neck of the woods, those are pretty important events. :) I don't mind- I love my Carolina lovin' man.


No comments:

Post a Comment