Monday, March 4, 2013

First Week at Home

It still hardly seems real. Having Joshua home with us for the entire week was amazing. I'm healing up well and think that I might be back to normal sooner than I was anticipating- again, God's grace. We took lots of pictures (like 1,000-not joking.) We took walks and enjoyed the delicious culinary skills of our family members and friends. I don't think we've ever been so sleep deprived in our whole lives but I don't think our hearts have ever been so full either! We love our tiny butter bean! She is adorable and sweet. She's eating about every 2 hours and sleeping a lot. When we are not snuggling her we are snapping pictures. We want to savor every moment. This tiny newborn time is fleeting and we want to take it all in and remember it forever.

This is her daddy's new favorite pastime! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment