Friday, January 20, 2012

Calico Cherry

Our floors came in and they are lovely! On Friday Joshua and I picked up our laminate hardwoods. I was really nervous about them because I'm not a fan of the 'cherry' color but I should have known to trust J and his good taste. He really did a great job picking them out. I think the floors are going to look great. It will still be a little while before we actually install them but we got them for a steal and couldn't pass up the offer! 
  This man can drive a trailer! He did a fantastic job manuevering it all over the place including a crazy gas station! I never cease to be impressed with him. (sigh)

 all loaded up
Joshua is beginning to feel like this blog is filled with pictures of only him- and if you know him you know that doesn't exactly please him. :) My sweet man isn't into being the subject of my pictures so he snapped this one of me so you could be sure that I do actually exist. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment