Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Still Unpacking?

We moved in about two months ago and would you believe we still have a room with several unpacked boxes? :)
 I guess that's actually not too far fetched but if you know me- I'm not a procrastinator when it comes to making home feel home-y. The blessing of having an additional bedroom has given us a place to store away those unsightly boxes.  Conveniently, I can just close the door and pretend they aren't there.
Good plan, right? Well, the plan works so long as you don't have company in need of that extra guest room. Fortunately for us, I have a wonderful motivation to unpack those boxes and tidy up the room. My younger brother is coming down from Maryland to stay with us for a week. We are so excited. This week I got down to business unpacking. Now we have nice pile of empty boxes and a good collection to donate to our local Goodwill. It's coming along and Charlie will be here before we know it! We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment